Is this the biggest combine out there? It’s a monster that’s for sure. It’s the new New Holland’s CR Series combines.
According to the company these combines “raise harvesting to a whole new level: up to 15% more productivity, grain crackage as low as 0.2%, and the ultimate comfort cab. The brand new Harvest Suite™ Ultra cab is larger and offers more glass than previous models. The six model series is topped by the CR10.90 Elevation, the most powerful CR model ever, and the highest capacity in the industry that delivers outstanding performance.”
“The new CR Series is the culmination of 40 years of Twin Rotor® technology,” stated Dan Valen, New Holland North America Cash Crop Equipment Segment Manager. “It offers the best of New Holland’s smart harvesting technologies: Twin Pitch rotors, Dynamic Feed Roll™, SmartTrax™ rubber tracks, Tier 4B ECOBlue™ Hi-eSCR engine technologies – all working together to allow producers to harvest in a new dimension. All this is coupled with the Harvest Suite Ultra cab that defines harvesting comfort. You couldn’t ask for more.”
I spoke with New Holland’s Nigel Mackenzie, whose main role for the company is to market combines in North America. He shares how excited they are about their custom driven hew harvester series. He also discusses key elements of the Harvest Suite growers won’t be able to live without. Interview with Nigel Mackenzie, New Holland
– Harvest in a new dimension: culmination of 40 years of Twin Rotor® technology
– Twin Rotor®, Dynamic Feed Roll™, Twin Pitch rotors, IntelliCruise, Opti-Fan™: proven unique technologies deliver more capacity than ever
– Massive power, vast grain tank, extensive autonomy: productivity reaches new heights, increasing by up to 15%
– Harvest Suite™ Ultra cab: designed for ultimate harvesting comfort
– CR10.90 Elevation (Tier 4B) is equipped with the Diesel Of The Year® 2014 Cursor 16 engine
Read the complete release with all products specs here.