The Alltech ONE Virtual Experience continues in 2021. This morning Dr. Mark Lyons, president and CEO of Alltech, spoke with a panel of experts to go beyond the numbers and explore the trends shaping the future of agri-food. The presentation focused on results from the 10th annual Alltech Global Feed Survey and the second annual Women in Food & Agriculture Survey. If you are registered for the Alltech ONE Virtual Experience you will find the presentation, along with all the topics and content that has been published during the last year. You can still register here.
The discussion focuses on five emerging trends and includes:
- “China’s Rebound” with Jonathan Forrest Wilson, President of Asia, Alltech; and Winnie Wei Jia, Director of Customer Experience, Alltech China
- “A Reshaping of the Supply Chain” with Eric Glenn, Global Purchasing and Supply Chain Director, Alltech; and Kathryn Britton, Senior Director of IMI Global Operations, Where Food Comes From, Inc.
- “The Inexorable Rise of E-Commerce” with Anand Ramakrishnan Iyer, Digital Marketing Manager, Alltech
- “Health-Conscious Consumers” with Nikki Putnam Badding, Director, Acutia and Human Nutrition Initiatives, Alltech
- “Innovation Through Empathy and Inclusion” with Bianca Martins, General Manager, Alltech Mexico
“This has been an exceptional time for the agri-food industry,” said Dr. Mark Lyons, president and CEO of Alltech. “Agriculture stood strong in the face of adversity, and the global food supply chain continues to provide one of the most basic needs for human survival. The data and insights we have gathered reflect challenges, successes and extraordinary opportunities as we chart a course for the future.”
You can listen to the discussion here: 2021 Alltech Agri-Food Outlook (40:04)
Results from the Alltech Global Feed Survey and the Women in Food & Agriculture Survey, including graphs and maps, are available on the Alltech ONE Virtual Experience platform in conjunction with the virtual session.