New Holland Agriculture’s Speedrower Self-Propelled Windrowers was another stop during their First in the Field Media Event. The Speedrower allows for producers to travel faster and increase efficiency. Yet still provides the industry-leading power, control, comfort and performance New Holland customers expect.
- Integrated IntelliSteer auto-guidance eliminates pass-to-pass overlap.
- Improved steering control gives for smooth, responsive handling.
- Hydrostatic transmission allows for 24-mph, high-speed, foward-looking transport.
- Prairie Special and draper-ready upgrades.
- Upgraded rear support and tire options.
“We have three new models in the Speedrower line replacing the H8000 series that will be new for 2014. Dealers can order this producer across North American today and are ordering. We have a pre-sale program that is going on through the end of the month.”
Listen to my interview with Seth from here: Interview with Seth Doman
View photos from the event here: 2013 New Holland Ag Media Event Photo Album