AgWired Precision, Precision Ag Bytes
- Vermeer has created the next step in their processor evolution with the new BPX9010 bale processor. This all-around bale processor is designed for a variety of applications including distributing a consistent, uniform windrow in the pasture or bunk line and spreading bedding with consistency at ranges up to 50 ft.
- The Pivot Bio team brought on three new senior leaders, including Natalie Hubbard, vice president of regulatory and government affairs; Mark Reisinger, marketing director; and Tracy Willits, vice president of communications. These new members are dedicated to providing farmers with solutions to grow high-quality, sustainable food crops with the launch the world’s first nitrogen-producing microbe for corn in 2019.
- Inocucor Corporation has announced it will change its name to Concentric Ag Corporation. Concentric by definition means “having a common center,” and the new name represents the company’s dedication to standing alongside growers to find crop solutions that will usher in a safe, smart Second Green Revolution.
- The Soil Health Institute seeks submissions for Poster Presentations at its 3rd Annual Meeting to be held August 1-3, 2018 in Albuquerque, NM. Poster presentations must be relevant to soil health. Information must be sufficiently transparent, detailed, and rigorous to support a scientific discussion. Online applications are due by 5:30 p.m., Friday, June 1, 2018.
- BRANDT has added six new formulations to its proprietary BRANDT Smart System line of foliar nutrients. The formulations provide fast, effective nutrient delivery and were designed for advanced tank mix compatibility and use with dicamba and 2,4-D herbicides.
- AgLaunch and the Tennessee Department of Agriculture announce the first eight farmer-led projects connecting farmers with pre-commercial technology for field testing. These projects are part of the AgLaunch strategy to attract, start, and grow new agricultural startup companies to and in Tennessee by connecting them with local farmers, while simultaneously helping farmers access new technology and market opportunities.