I have to agree with James Lewin, Podcasting News, that it’s about time a cheap camcorder comes with an external audio/mic input. The biggest weakness of the Flip camera is the fact that you can’t plug in an external microphone or other audio input.
Well Kodak has changed all that with the introduction of their Z18 pocket video camera. In addition to the external audio input (stereo) here are a few more features.
- Take stunning full HD 1080p videos
- Less blur with built-in image stabilization
- Record up to 10 hours of video—up to 32 GB* worth
- No cables needed—just swing out the USB arm
- Take amazing 5 MP 16:9 widescreen HD still pictures
- Easy upload to Facebook™ and YouTube™ social networking sites