I was not able to attend this year’s NAMA Fall conference. I know I’m missing a good one.
Here are some highlights about the conference which wraps up today in St. Louis.
- The Fall Conference kicked off with a record attendance of over 200.
- Over 40 people turned out for the Gateway Ag Tour which included stops to Purina and Stumpy’s.
- A welcome reception sponsored by Brownfield Ag Network kicked off the conference.
- Keynote speaker Steve Lerch shared stories from a decade at Google.
- The agency panel of area C-suite executives was well received and videotaped and will be pushed out to members later
- A networking reception hosted by Brighton Agency concluded the near perfect day.
Watch Max Armstrong’s summary of the early activities: