- NAMA has FOUR different award opportunities with upcoming deadlines. Winners of these prestigious awards will be honored at the 2019 Agri-Marketing Conference, April 10-12, in Kansas City, MO. Submission deadline is January 18, 2019. Contact Jenny Pickett at email@example.com for more information.
- Agri-Pulse is pleased to announce that Philip Brasher will be promoted to Executive Editor, expanding his role in the company’s management and strategy.
- Three Georgia Peanut Commission board members were renominated without opposition to the Georgia Peanut Commission board of directors at nomination meetings held on Dec. 10, 2018.
- Aptimmune Biologics announces the addition of two members to the company’s management team to start the New Year. Heather Bessoff, DVM, has joined the company as chief executive officer. Perry Harms, DVM, has been named technical consultant for Aptimmune.
- FarmlandFinder, a digital toolset for land sale research, has expanded to 12 states throughout the Midwest and launched a suite of tools to help land professionals with farmland acquisition, valuation and analysis.
- Fifteen Iowa and Illinois FFA chapters will showcase their creativity in the Pioneer® brand A-Series soybeans Big A Challenge, with their masterpieces displayed at the 2019 Farm Progress Show in Decatur, Ill. A judging panel selected the top 15 chapters in the collaboration between Pioneer and FFA that focuses on the next generation of soybean varieties and the next generation of growers. Each chapter will bring a unique perspective to decorating a seven-foot-tall Big A statue, highlighting A-Series soybeans’ cutting-edge science and game-changing yield potential while celebrating local communities.
- Now is a great time to download the NCGA app. From either the Apple App Store or the Google Play store, search for “NCGA Action” to download the free app. Alternatively, you can find download instructions at http://ncga.com/app.