AgWired Precision, ASA, Precision Ag Bytes, Syngenta, USB
- Syngenta announced the expansion of the NK® soybean portfolio with 13 new varieties for the 2019 season, furthering the company’s commitment to helping growers maximize whole-farm profit potential through innovation.
- Syngenta also announced that Force® 6.5G, a high-load granular corn insecticide for control of corn rootworm, is registered by the Environmental Protection Agency and will be available for the 2019 growing season.
- The American Soybean Association and the United Soybean Board present the final installation in a series of webinars designed to help soybean farmers understand how new technology and effective data management can help improve the sustainability of their operations. On Aug. 30 at 1 p.m. Central Time, learn more about pairing a solid plan for managing data with the use of existing and emerging technology tools from planting, fertility and crop protection all the way to harvest from The Ohio State University’s Dr. John Fulton. Click here to register.
- CommoditAg.com, an e-commerce platform for growers, announced expanding into Minnesota with the addition of Farmward® Cooperative based in Morgan, Minnesota.
- Benson Hill Biosystems and Agribody Technologies, Inc. are partnering to deliver non-GMO yield and sustainability traits for seed companies working in corn, soy, alfalfa, cotton, sugarbeets, canola, potatoes, peanut, beans, rice, sorghum, wheat, and flowers.