- Whether you attended or not, you can revisit sessions from the 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops and Soil Health. All session recordings are now available on the Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education website.
- Nutrien Ltd.’s retail division – soon to be rebranded as Nutrien Ag Solutions – announced the launch of a new digital platform designed to augment its distribution network, agronomic advice and services. Nutrien Ag Solutions’ digital platform will initially be available across North America and will serve as an integrated hub for helping
customers more effectively manage their agronomic and business needs. Nutrien will officially roll out the platform beginning in July 2018 and continue in phases into mid-2019.
- The U.S Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has released for public comment the draft human health and ecological risk assessments for glyphosate, one of the most widely used pesticides in the United States. EPA’s risk assessment concludes that gylphosate is NOT likely to be a carcinogenic to humans. The agency found no other meaningful risks to human health when the product is used according to the pesticide label. These scientific findings are consistent with conclusions of science reviews by a number of other countries as well as the 2017 National Institutes of Health Agricultural Health Survey. To submit comments, click here. The comment period closes April 30, 2018.
- The preliminary program for InfoAg 2018 is now posted. Online registration is now available for the conference, with an early bird discount available through July 1.
- Sakata Seed America recently announced the launch of its new, mobile-responsive website for the vegetable side of their business. The organizational structure of the new SakataVegetables.com closely mirrors that of the previous site, allowing users who have used the Sakata vegetables website previously to enjoy a seamless experience when transitioning to the new website.