Most trade shows or farm shows are meant to showcase “what’s new.” I’m on the committee for a trade show and this has come up often in our discussions. That’s why I think it’s interesting that World Ag Expo has for the second year picked the top new products that will be displayed at the show. How’d you like to be on the judging for that?
1) Basic Industries, Pixley, Ca.; G Street 10: “Yard Dog” Self-Propelled Lube System.” Instead of taking your equipment to the shop, take the shop to your equipment. Hydrostatically driven, the Yard Dog comes with a 45-gallon waste oil tank. Basic Industries is a Top-10 New Products winner two years in a row.
2) Chicago Pneumatic Tool Co., Woodinville, Wash.; A Street 19: CP Quiet Rotary Screw Air Compressor designed for 100 percent continuous duty 24 hours a day. Low energy consumption; available in 3-15 HP with no wearing parts.
3) SSI Energy, LLC, Sausalito, Ca.; Pavilion C 3606, 3607: BioPro 190 Biodiesel Fuel Processor. Industrial grade biodiesel automatic fuel processor uses fresh or used vegetable and animal-based oils then returns back 100 percent biodiesel.
4) John Deere Company, Reno, Nev.; North & O Streets : JDLink Machine Messenger allows user to keep tabs on each tractor in the fleet with this wireless communication and information system for John Deere tractors.
5) Lechler, Inc., St. Charles, Ill.; Pavilion B 2519 : Electronic Tank Level Indicator measures the liquid level of any size tank. The programmable microprocessor will adapt to any manufacturer’s tank. Can read results from the cab.
6) Leister / Assembly Supplies, Co., Escondido, Calif.; Pavilion A 1300: Fusion Extruder. Compact hand-held plastic welding tool. Ideal for punctures, cracks or voids in any PP/PE plastic equipment such as poly tanks. Portable.
7) OXBO International Corporation – Vineyard & Berry Products, Lynden, Wash.; N Street 19, 21: Korvan 4012 Multi-Function Power Unit features an all-wheel drive system with John Deere engine; fuel tank at low center of gravity. Performs well in California’s most extreme hillsides. Picking system and 12-inch bucket conveyance allows for cleaner, whole fruit.
8) Parkson Corporation, Vernon Hills, Ill.; Dairy Center 6239: Parkson Sand Saver recovers bedding sand from sand ladened dairy manure (SLDM) and produces a clean, dry, odorless sand ready to be reused.
9) Spectrum Technologies, Plainfield, Ill.; Pavilion B 2130, 2131: IPM Scope Digital IPM Camera. Aids in identifying and tracking plant pest and disease pressures; captures and magnifies images or video 40X to 10X. Images can be uploaded and emailed for identification.
10) Towing Products / Convert-a-Ball, Sidney, Neb.; B Street 9 : Kwik Gate, designed for full-sized pick-up trucks, the back panel flips down to be used as a step or flips up to haul lumber and other material too long for the bed. Easily installed. Many uses including construction.