AgWired Precision, Precision Ag Bytes, Precision Agriculture
- AgroLiquid introduced the newest product in its microLink line-up. Micro 1000™ is a combination of eight essential micronutrients: zinc, nickel, molybdenum, manganese, iron, copper, cobalt, and boron; and two secondary nutrients: calcium and magnesium.
- Ag Leader announced a limited beta release of a new grain cart connectivity feature, CartACE. Powered by Ag Leader’s InCommand display, CartACE gives the grain cart operator assistance while unloading on-the-go.
- Marrone Bio Innovations Inc. announced that it has entered into a definitive purchase agreement to acquire Pro Farm Technologies OY, which will increase Marrone Bio’s market share and global platform in the $4.6 billion seed- and soil-treatment market.
- Larta Institute has announced the first wave of the 2019 cohort of early-stage AgTech and food companies to present at the 11th Annual Ag Innovation Showcase, which has moved from its origins in St. Louis to a new home in Minneapolis.
- July 2019 saw decreases in U.S. sales of self-propelled combines and 4-wheel-drive tractors as well as total U.S. 2-wheel-drive tractor sales compared to July of last year, according to the latest data from the Association of Equipment Manufacturers.
- The National Corn Yield Contest entry deadline is Thursday, August 15, 2019. To participate and receive recognition for your yield, enter online.