AgWired Precision, Precision Ag Bytes
- Registration is now open for AgGateway’s Annual Conference, “Get Plugged In”, coming November 12-14 to the Sheraton Austin Hotel at The Capitol, Austin, Texas. More information is available on AgGateway’s 2018 Annual Conference webpage, found under “Events” at www.AgGateway.org.
- Sakata Seed America announces phase one completion of the Sakata Seed America Woodland Innovation Center: a new research and production facility in Woodland, California. The Sakata Seed America Woodland Innovation Center is an $18.5M investment comprised of 219 acres in Yolo county.
- Registration is open for the 30th Independent Professional Seed Association Annual Conference in Indian Wells, CA for January 8-10, 2018. The 2019 IPSA Conference will host over 400 independent professional seed providers, representing nearly 100 seed companies from more than 25 U.S. states, Canada and Mexico.
- The Plant Genomics & Gene Editing Congress: USA takes place in just two weeks time and will be closing registrations soon. Discover more about the meeting in Philadelphia here: www.global-engage.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Plant-Genomics-Biocontrol-USA-2018-Agenda.pdf.
- U.S. sales of tractors and combines remained positive in August, according to the latest report from the Association of Equipment Manufacturers. Here is a link to the full report online.
- The latest English edition of New AG International magazine is now available online.