- Cowboys are in Washington, DC for NCBA’s Spring Legislative Conference.
- Find out what the Association of Equipment Manufacturers thinks are key public policy initiatives.
- Nitragin acquires Agribiotics and says that LCO Promoter Technology will soon be available in non-legume crop like wheat, cotton and corn.
- Vote for your NAMA Regional Direcor. You have to be a member.
- Pioneer announces new high-moisture corn innoculant.
- Alltech is holding some Kentucky Ale Meetings in California on mycotoxins for vets, nutritionists and dairymen. Call (559) 226-0405 to RSVP.
I missed World Water Day but I did drink water and take a shower.
Plant pathology journalism award deadline extended to April 21.
The Fisheries Scholarship Fund awarded 9 research institutes with funds to study the health benefits of seafood and seafood safety technology.
Pork, The Other White Meat brand sold for $60 million.
See an Australian farmer talk about biotech.
New District Agronomist for Mycogen Seeds – Art Graves, Northeast District of the United States.
China is going to scrap it’s National Agriculture Tax on farmers this year.
The American Livestock Connection is offering free classified ads.
I hate it when blight attacks my anthuriums.
Another inconclusive bse test at USDA. I know we want to know but how ’bout when it’s conclusive?
USDA announced 6 biobased items that will now receive special consideration for procurement.
Griffin Bungener has been promoted to account executive at Bader Rutter & Associates in the agency’s account services group.
Crop insurance deadline is coming up March 15.
There’s a new group of officers at NPPC.
A Zimfo bite is a short bit of zimmformation. I’m going to get better at this I promise. I just think calling them news bites or quick links is too boring.
We are exporting a lot of farm machinery – $6 billion worth last year, up 15%.
Ag hedging does not involve the use of clippers.
Biomaxx Systems Gets a Biotechnologist.
American Seeds (Monsanto) acquires Gold Country Seeds and Heritage Seeds.
Tractorhouse wants you to subscribe.
The press release is now “fully web enabled.”