AgWired Precision, Precision Ag Bytes
- AgBiome Innovations™, the commercial arm of AgBiome™, introduced Lektivar™ 40SC, a novel fungicide (fluazinam) that provides superior control of foliar and soil-borne diseases to include white mold, southern blight, downy mildew, early blight, and many others.
- TerrAvion announced a new partnership with FarmLogs, an Ann Arbor, Michigan-based farm management software provider. The partnership will allow FarmLogs customers to add high-resolution aerial imagery to their FarmLogs account.
- Indigo Agriculture and Anheuser-Busch have announced a partnership focused on sustainable rice production. Indigo has committed to delivering 2.2 million bushels of Indigo Rice™ to Anheuser-Busch that is grown with specific environmental attributes.
- The America Seed Trade Association‘s newest event experience began last June, reinventing the former Annual Convention into the Policy & Leadership Development Conference. This year’s PLDC is June 15-19 in Denver, Colo. For more information on the event, visit the conference webpage.
- U.S. sales of ag tractors and combines remained in the plus column for February, according to the latest sales data from the Association of Equipment Manufacturers. Total U.S. February 2-wheel-drive tractor sales grew 17.3 percent compared to February 2018, led by under-40-HP machines with a 24.6-percent gain and a 7.1-percent gain for 40-100-HP 2-wheel-drive tractors, while 100-plus-HP 2-wheel-drive-tractors recorded a drop of 2.2 percent.
- The March/April issue of New Ag International magazine on high-tech agriculture including precision ag coverage is now online.