AgWired Precision, Corteva Agriscience, Precision Ag Bytes, Syngenta
- Kansas State University and Topcon Agriculture are collaborating to develop tools and systems to advance precision agriculture and support farmers.
- Legion Bio Chem is the newest player in the soil enhancement market. Four product families currently comprise the GroWell offering to maximize growth potential: FasGro, ZenaGro, FortiGro and EnduraGro. Each product category delivers on the Legion Bio Chem promise: Start Well, Grow Well.
- Kubota Tractor Corporation announced a new partnership with Tavant Technologies, a leading provider of aftermarket solutions. Going into effect in early 2019, Kubota will deploy the Tavant Warranty On-Demand (TWOD) platform as its sole application for handling warranty claims and related aftermarket business processes.
- Golden Harvest® announced the rollout of E-Luminate®, an exclusive digital offering that draws upon extensive agronomic data to help farmers make more informed seed selection decisions.
- Vermeer is building the first five ZR5-1200 self-propelled balers to make available at a limited number of Iowa and Nebraska Vermeer dealerships. These dealerships are in key cornstalk baling areas where the machines can put up a large number of bales during this fall season. The select dealerships have participated in specialized training to help support the ZR5.
- One year after announcing a comprehensive long-term commitment to the NK® seed brand, Syngenta is reporting significant growth across the NK organization. The combined NK sales and agronomy team is tripling in size, the number of U.S. plant breeders is increasing by 50 percent and product trials by 30 percent, and the number of new corn chassis is going up by 58 percent, from 19 per year to 30 per year.
- As Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont, continues to prepare the market for the large-scale commercialization of Enlist E3™ soybeans, growing knowledge about this technology remains essential. Enlist E3 soybeans will be broadly licensed to the industry, and the Corteva Agriscience team is engaged with seed companies across the country that are preparing to incorporate Enlist E3 soybeans into their product lineup.
- Ag Leader announced new fall features added to its full-farm connectivity platform, AgFiniti®, bringing an even higher level of in-season visibility to growers and trusted advisors.
- The American Seed Research Foundation and the National Council of Commercial Plant Breeders voted at their joint 2018 Annual Meeting to combine their efforts and resources into a new not-for-profit foundation named the Seed Science Foundation. Its central mission is to address seed and plant science challenges and to encourage plant breeding education and seed research in support of the ever-changing needs of the global seed industry.